Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Validation


Being a woman in this day and age is hard . All women have faced challenges with the need to feel "validated " by others . By their peers , by men , by society and even family . We all feel inadequate in some way , whether it be financial success or weight or looks .. Our mothering abilities , our marital status , whatever it is there are so many women struggling with the same things and if we would just openly talk about our fears and worries we would realize how powerful we really are . My goal for 2015 is to strive to not seek validation from any any unworthy sources . I am going to strive to be my best self and do things only if I feel like they genuinely make me a better person , not a more popular one. It's going to be hard , I am a pleaser and a follower and always comparing , but it's a change I need to make of I'm going to conquer the goals I have for myself and my future .... Watch out world . I'm coming for ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment