Sunday, November 16, 2014

Keeping my head up.....

Today is another day where I just have to laugh at the situation I'm in so I dont drown in my own tears . 
Dating is rough ... It's hard to continue to put yourself , your story , your feelings and your heart out there . It's hard to be rejected and it's hard not being able to find someone you connect with on multiple levels . I know live finds you when you're not looking for it , but yet you have to keep yourself "out there " somehow . 
I am a lover and a dreamer and have a very tender heart.I tend to see the best in people and am so quick to paint a story on my head of my future . 
I don't want to be alone forever , but 3 kids is a lot to ask of someone to take on,  and I think that's where my struggle really lies. My kids are more important to me than finding someone to love me ... And if they don't want them as well ,then they don't really want me . 
The right guy is out there somewhere ... I just need to be patient . So instead of being sad and discouraged I just need to "laugh through my pain ..."
I am healthy , I have a family I love and adore and friends who I couldn't imagine life without. 
Tomorrow is a new day ....  I will just focus on trying to be kind in a mean world and allow humor to lift the burden of my heavy heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment