Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Happy Tuesday

Well it's 4 a.m. And why am I awake you ask? 
Well I woke up because I heard Taggart get up and change his clothes... I knew what that meant ... He had an accident... So I hesitantly feel the sheets next to me :( yep I was right . Luckily I was not wet
 ( yes that has happened before ) and it wasn't that bad...So I got up and to get a towel and went to see where Tag had went ... Well here's what I found 
Taggart has always been a snuggle bug and likes to sleep right next to someone ... Hunter is only allowing it because he's already asleep ;) 
So after that I throw the towel over the wet spot ( yes I'm that lazy plus Kole is asleep still in the bed ) and as I go to climb in on the opposite side I hear a Big Bang and my bed frame falls off of the risers I have it on .... Yep .. So one side of the bed is on the ground and it's too heavy and too much work to do alone .... So now I am laying on the couch ... My bed is broken and wet from pee ... This is my reality . 
Happy Tuesday . 

No comments:

Post a Comment