Thursday, October 23, 2014

Time out

I have officially put my self in time out .... My feet (hands and mouth) are all hurting .... I have a headache and project runway is on so because of that the kids have decided to rebel and cause complete insanity. 
Because of the sores in my mouth I wanted to have some soup for dinner so Chinese it was . Well when the delivery girl showed up I walked outside and there were my kids ... Half naked and covered in dirt and marker.... She looked at me in my mismatched outfit and wet hair and homely looking children and literally started to laugh ... 

I made the kids wash their hands and eat their dinner ..... Somehow as I was cleaning up dinner they managed to take every blanket and pillow in the entire house and completely blocked the hallway .... After making them clean that up it was time for baths .... 
I had already given Kole 2 today so he was crying because I wouldn't let him get in .... I had to fight with Taggart because he was being his normal "ninja " self and having a dance battle with himself in the family room and is really good at ignoring me ... Finally he got in and after two inches of water on the floor later it was time for him to get out and Hunter to get in ... After calling for him 300 times I went into his room and said "didn't you hear me ? " He starts crying and says "my ears are hurt and not working" haha not true but I appreciated the drama and the effort ... So then he finally gets in after telling me that I am the worst mom and that I am a B-R-A-T yes he spells it not says it .,... 
I go to get the pjs to find my bed completely off of the little risers that I have it on .... And that's when I just had enough ... Before I completely lost it I decided to just put myself on timeout , grabbed a Dr. Pepper and started venting on here. 
I just find it so interesting that we have to fight our kids to get in the bath just to turn around and beg them to get out! I order Chinese which they love but they somehow forget the fried shrimp and send eggrolls instead and somehow it's my fault :/ 
Being a mother is the hardest thing I have ever done ... I would like to think I am doing a good job , but sometimes it's easy to get overwhelmed . 
But then there are the moments like Kole thinking the Victoria Secret model on the tv was me because In his words "you beautiful " .
It's feeling proud while practicing spelling words Hunter got them all right .... 
It's watching Taggart give Kole a piggy back and talking "baby talk" to him ...
As much as they make me want to scream and cry they make me want to scream and cry for joy as well.... They are good , smart and handsome boys who love me unconditionally .... And I am lucky. 
So I think I feel better ... Thanks for reading ... Love to you all ... I'm going to finish Project runway and go to bed :)
Goodnight 

No comments:

Post a Comment