Saturday, October 4, 2014

Life is "RUFF"

As I step out of the shower to grab my towel... This is what I got 
I was going to switch and get another one but I couldn't resist giving it a try... As a mom , we don't have our own space or stuff or anything private ... What's mine is theirs what's theirs is theirs ... So I decided to get even and use this very "NOT MINE " towel :) 
Speaking of this ..... My boys also decided that my shoe rack (that I bought to try and be more organized ) and I guess they thought the rods would make really awesome light sabers instead
Only one lone shoe remains .... 
I know I complain and I know I should maybe even be more strict about "my space " but I suck at saying no and I never want them to feel like they can't be in my room. I'm sure that will have to change if I ever find someone ... Unless they too like sharing their room with 3 boys ,pregnant cat and a farting dog :) My life is completely crazy and sometimes I want to pull my hair out (it's not growing anyways 😞) but at the end of the day my kids make me who I am and I love sharing my stuff with the people I love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment