Tuesday, October 21, 2014

"Water Bugs "

I'm not sure if any of you have seen the VINE talking about "Waterbugs" which are big sunglasses that block the haters http://youtu.be/EE_UHIwc-38 
But unfortunately that's not the kind in talking about... I am obviously in the tub because I'm blogging ... And as I lay here relaxed I look down to see an actual Waterbug... Well floating potato bug to be exact ... I was not afraid ... Just disgusted . It's not like I'm outside in a hot tub or pool .. I'm supposed to be cleaning my body , not washing in bug juice . 
But let's be honest . All I did was scoop it out and threw it in the toilet. I could've gotten out , drained the water and started over but honestly "ain't nobody got time for that" 
So here I soak , in a warm bath of potato bug infested water. 
This is my reality. And I accept it.
Hopefully my problems help you appreciate your lack of bug infested baths. :) haha   It could always be worse .... It could always be worse ... It could always be worse ..... 
Until next bath..... Goodnight😘 

No comments:

Post a Comment