Wednesday, October 8, 2014

"See ya in 2"

Well today it finally happened ... We dropped Elder Gooch off at the MTC ... I can't believe it will be 2 years before I will get to hug him again . Words cannot express how much I love him and how proud I am of this decision he has made. I know this experience will not only change the lives if those he goes to teach but also his life will be changed . I know that he will be an amazing missionary and will bring so much light and laughter . Even though it was hard watching my mom be sad , I was happy to see Hudson have a huge smile in his face and his eagerness to get things started.  
I gave him a coin with a four leaf clover on it and gave each one of us a matching charm ... So that when we see them we will think of eachother . So "good luck Huck " Is the motto of this new journey we are on ... 
As you can see I am not posting many of all of us together ... That's simply because we were all disgusted at our appearance and promised Hudson that we would all be 25 pounds lighter when he gets back .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment