Wednesday, October 15, 2014

This day stinks 🐷

Well I am blogging so I'm sure you can guess where I am :) 🛀 ..... Now done get me wrong , I have showered since I last blogged . I think ? 
Today was just one of those terrible horrible no good very bad days at work. I wasn't in a bad mood or mad .... Today just STUNK ... Literally . I think every patient had something smelly to share. My nose , and eyes were quite overwhelmed . 
Luckily I work with some of my very best friends who make it all worth while. It's so comforting to be able to come out of a room and know that Brit and Dr. Foot are thinking , feeling and smelling the same way. 
After the work was done and the messes cleaned up Brit and I headed off to see a house that was for rent . Well that smelled worse than any patient.... I almost puked. So needless to say I went home with a headache . 
After laying around with the kids , making dinner and all that jazz , I am finally laying in a semi warm bath... I guess the kids used all the hot water .... Kole is throwing a fit wanting to get back in as I type. He thinks he can only play with the shark and dolphin if he is actually in the bath. Seriously , where's his imagination ? 😉

Luckily for all of us , there is no school tomorrow ... I am looking forward to a morning for us all to sleep in ... It's those tender mercies that keep this momma sane. 
 So all in all this day wasn't great , but it's over , and I survived ..... But this water is cold so I better get back to reality . Tomorrow is going to be awesome . Right? 
 
"This pig stanks" -Honey Boo Boo 

No comments:

Post a Comment