Wednesday, September 17, 2014

"Try a little harder to be a little better "


I am guilty of each night running through my quick "thank you" list in my prayers and on to my questions and concerns .... I believe that our Heavenly Father hears us and grants us the blessings he sees fit. I find comfort in the scripture Proverbs 3:5-6"Trust in The Lord with all thine heart and lean not onto thine own understanding . In all ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths" 
This path I'm on has been pretty rough,I know he has a plan for me and I have faith that he is directing me through my trials and blessings . 
I'm going to try to look more at the positive side of things and rely on my faith , family and friends to help keep me hopeful . :) I'm sure we could all "try a little harder to be a little better " gbh 
And that's what I intend to do ! 
Xoxoxo -Whit

1 comment: