Friday, September 19, 2014

Music to my ears


If there was one talent I wish I possessed it would be musical talent . I wish I could just play the piano or guitar and sing .... I think music has an incredible healing power and I can only imagine the power actually playing the instrument and not just pressing play would have on me ... Today I wanted to just throw in the towel , quit, run away, just go back to bed . I couldn't stop the tears ... I let myself have a total pitty party. I let all my hurt , my disappointments , my frustration and my anger all come to the surface . The main reason I was able to do that was because of music . Certain songs brought up different emotions , some songs felt like they were written just for me which gave me comfort knowing that someone out there knows how I feel. Life  is hard , I hate the unknown , I just want to press fast forward and find my happiness again . I know it's possible ... I just couldn't fake a smile today and that's ok ,.. It will be back tomorrow ... I think I needed today ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment