Monday, September 15, 2014

Expectations

I have been struggling with this so much in my life .... I am always getting my hopes up just to be let down. But what I have realized is that I set my expectations  too high ... I get ahead of myself , I put too much into some things and I get my feelings involved too quickly .... So I am really going to focus on setting realistic goals on things that I have control of , I cannot change the way people feel about me , I can't make someone want to be with me but I can work on being happy with myself .... Dating nowadays is waaaaayyyy different than it was 10 years ago . I think I'm going to have to buy and read "he's just not that into you" so I can help myself stay away from trouble :) wish me luck ... I may just be alone forever . 

No comments:

Post a Comment