Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Here we go again....

All the kids were in their rooms watching a movie so I saw it as the perfect opportunity to take a relaxing bath.... THE SECOND I step my foot in the water ..... It all begins .... 
It's like I set off an alarm ..!!! Alert alert your mother is about to do something for herself!!!
Within minutes , Kole is invading my bath and insisting on playing cars in the water. 
Taggart is hungry and is rolling around in the hall whining .... Then to top it all off Hunter needs to take a crap.... Yep, a crap. Remember we have 1 bathroom ... So instead of smelling the relaxing lavendar oils I put in the bath ... I get to smell him:) 
All I can do is laugh while plugging my nose:) 
It could be worse ... Right? 
Seriously someone tell me a worse sinerio ;) 
The life of a mother is not always a glamorous one , but I'm always entertained . 

No comments:

Post a Comment