Friday, September 5, 2014

Sick mommy

I happen to believe that being sick when you are a mother should be against the law. :) That should especially be true if your kids are sick at the same time .... We have been fighting a little bug in our home since Tuesday night ... And it has found it's way to me .... I just want to crawl into bed and never come out until I'm better . But no... I had to get my fat butt out of bed and go to work ... My nose did the cute thing where it's so stuffy and then suddenly out if no where starts dripping like a fauset. Well I had no tissues so I do what every amazing mother does ... I grab the first thing I can find which happened to be a sock . So that's what I used . It's a snot sock now... I'm actually considering using all my "single socks " as my new tissues ... They are soft and actually work quite well! You are welcome I'm advance for this brilliant idea ... Save a tree ... Use a snot sock! 

No comments:

Post a Comment