Monday, September 1, 2014

LAUGHING THROUGH LIFE

So. A few weeks ago I was at " Park Silly" an outdoor farmers market in Park City . I was walking through the cute little booths and then I saw one that said "Palm & Tarot Reading" . I have always wanted it have mine done, my Grandma Carmen used to do cards so I have always been interested in what mine would say. The last time I had my palm read ( in California) it was not such a positive experience ..... Soooo I was a little nervous. Anyways .... She proceeded to tell me all kind of things about me , my personality , my past , my future and I must say she was SPOT ON!  One thing that stuck out to me was that she told me that I have a gift for writing and that I needed to make it a career . I have always enjoyed writing poetry and never had a problem writing down things but I had no idea what I could do to make it a career. I currently work in the medical field so writing really doesn't fit in there. But then I thought that I could use my life experiences as a newly single mother to hopefully bring some laughter and reality to this "blogging world". I see so many that cater to crafters , decorators , fashion, hair etc. But where are the ones that make us laugh? I personally love to laugh and think that we all can all find humor and sympathize with each others trials. I just want to be able to show my journey as I learn to find my way in this new adventure . I really have no idea what this blog will actually turn into, but for now .... It's just a way to LAUGH THROUGH LIFE .

No comments:

Post a Comment