Sunday, September 28, 2014

"When you wish upon a star"

This quote describes me in so many ways ... I am a wisher , a lover of quotes and songs ... And believe that I deserve the best and am willing to be patient and work hard to get it . The one thing that I disagree with though is the wasted wishes ...even though not everything we "want" or wish for turns out to be what we thought it would does not mean it was a waste of a wish ... Or effort ... It taught us something... It made us stronger , smarter , bolder and sometimes those missed wishes are because we are destined for something greater .... 
Listening to my brother speak in sacrament today I realized that if we want something ... We have to work for it . We will never learn unless we are trying , and we will never succeed if we wait to be given the prize . 
I am so proud of him and the man he has become . He is such a great example to our family and is so full of life and love. He's funny and handsome and has a testimony if the church . He is chosing to serve The Lord for all the right reasons and I cannot wait to hear all the things he learns along the way. 
Even though I am older than him I look up to him for so many reasons . He doesn't judge , he's a friend to all .. And he has a big heart. I am proud to call him my brother . I love you Huck .... Thank you for always being there for me . My boys love you so much and they are your biggest fans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment