Wednesday, September 24, 2014

"Depends" on how you look at it...

I guess you can say I really get into my work.... After spilling formalin all over myself by accident I had only a few options ...

 Scrubs were easy to find but underwear , not so easy... But then , I remembered that we had adult diapers . I could've went commando but that just wasn't as funny (and kinda gross in a work environment ) so on the diaper went .... You could hear me coming (swishing ) from a mile away ... My butt was even larger than normal ... And it just was bit very comfortable . 
But it made us all laugh and made me sympathetic for all those people that have to actually wear these things!!! 
So like I said ... It "depends " on how you look at it. Yes I looked ridiculous but it made me laugh ... And that's all that matters . :) plus ... Nascar drivers wear them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment